UPDATE! New Rules for Access to Tourist Establishments
From December 1st 2021, under the terms of the Council of Ministers’ press release of November 25 2021, it will be mandatory to present the EU COVID Digital Certificate at check-in.
For this purpose, there are three Digital Certificate options:
- Vaccination Certificate
- Testing Certificate: certificate issued by a laboratory diagnostic test for COVID-19. Are considered:
- Molecular Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (TAAN) – issued up to 72 hours before the check-in
- Rapid Antigen Test (TRAg), recognized in the Common List of Rapid Antigen Tests for COVID-19 – issued up to 48 hours before the check-in. Consult pharmacies that perform reimbursed TRAg tests here.
- Recovery certificate
Without presenting a Digital Certificate, it will not be possible to check-in at the hotel.
Warning! Covid-19 Contingency Plan
Please be informed that the hotel will be closed from the 19th of March until the 3rd of May.
Dear customers and suppliers, we hereby inform you that, based on the latest indications from the General Directorate of Health and the Government of Portugal, we will reinforce the contingency measures implemented in our hotel unit:
– Cancellation of the Father’s Day event, scheduled for the next 19th and 22nd of March;
– Closure of the SPA REAL LISOTEL space indefinitely;
– Closure of the Meeting Room;
– Closure of floors 2 and 3, reducing the capacity to 15 rooms;
– Check-in & check-out will be performed automatically, through our automatic check-in machines, minimizing personal contact;
– Garages with private access to the rooms will be available in order to avoid the crowding of guests in common spaces, such as the reception;
– Breakfasts will be served in the rooms, by filling out the order form;
– Our restaurant will be closed indefinitely;
– We will increase the number of times that common areas are cleaned, as well as door handles, elevators and rooms.
We ask each guest that if he detects any characteristic symptom of the new COVID-19, stay inside the room, contact our reception to have a mask and gloves provided, and wait while our staff contacts the 24-line for professional indications. of the next steps to follow.
Symptoms according to DGS indications:
Most infected people have mild to moderate symptoms of acute respiratory infection:
• Fever (T>37,5ºC)
• Breathing difficulty (Shortness of breath)
In more severe cases it can cause severe pneumonia with acute respiratory failure, kidney and other organ failure, and eventual death. However, most cases recover without sequelae.
We thank everyone for their cooperation, as we will only be able to overcome this situation if each of us complies with the indications transmitted daily by the DGS and the Government of Portugal.
Together for a greater cause, we will come back stronger to welcome you and provide our best services, to which we have already accustomed you.