Updated on February 6, 2020
A. GENERAL PART
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF USER DATA
As part of the provision of the website hosted at www.lisotel.com (“Website”), the conclusion of any contracts (namely hotel services, vouchers, treatments and Spa products), the provision of information, content, including newsletter, or any contacts by telephone to its users (“User”) and other entities related to it, the entity represented by Lisotel – Hotel & Spa may request the User to provide personal data, that is, information provided by the User that allows the hotel to identify and / or contact you (“Personal Data”).
Entity responsible for the treatment: Tubofuro – Tubos em PVC, S.A., Estrada Nacional 109, Km 160.3, 2425-737 Ortigosa – Leiria.
Address of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
For the purpose of online booking, the user of this website provides the following personal data:
- Address, City, Country
- Email address
- Gender / Title
- Credit card details (card type, card number, cardholder name, expiration date, CVC)
Lisotel – Hotel & Spa also collects and handles information about the characteristics of the device of your hardware and the characteristics of the browser / software as well as information about the pages visited by the User within the Website. This information may include your browser type, domain name, access times and links through which the User accessed the Website.
2. USE AND PURPOSES OF USER DATA PROCESSING
The personal information provided on this website is used for the following purposes:
- Provide and charge Lisotel – Hotel & SPA products and services purchased by users;
- Provision of hotel services and associated services (restaurants, bars, Spa, etc.);
- Provide services (newsletters, events, campaigns or promotions);
- Inform the User, who has requested it, of new products and services available on the Site and / or in the hotel units, special offers and campaigns, for the purposes of marketing through any means of communication, including electronic support;
- Allow access to restricted areas of the Website, according to previously established terms;
- Provision of Services, and other services, such as newsletters, opinion polls, or other information or products requested or purchased by the User.
Lisotel – Hotel & Spa undertakes to ensure that the processing of User Data is only carried out under the conditions listed above and with respect for the principles mentioned above.
The user of this website has the right to access, modify and delete the personal information he provides to Lisotel – Hotel & Spa. For this purpose, you must send a communication addressed to Lisotel – Hotel & Spa, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type of cookies used
Cookies are segmented according to their purpose and expiration date.
- Session cookies: they are temporary, that is, they are generated and are available until the session ends. The next time the user accesses his internet browser (browser) the cookies will no longer be stored. The information obtained allows to manage the sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Confirmation cookies: they serve only to ensure that the user confirms the existence of cookies on the website he is visiting and that he wants to continue browsing the website. This cookie will be recorded when the user clicks the “I Accept” button on the bottom cookie acceptance bar.
You can find useful information about cookies and how to manage or disable them at the following address: www.allaboutcookies.org
B. RIGHTS OF USERS (DATA HOLDERS)
4. RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Lisotel – Hotel & Spa may provide the information provided by the user, which may be the following:
- The identity and contacts of the hotel, responsible for the treatment and, if applicable, of its representative;
- Contacts of the Data Protection Officer;
- If the processing of data is based on the User’s consent, the right to withdraw it at any time, without compromising the legality of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given;
- The right to file a complaint with CNPD or another supervisory authority;
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Lisotel – Hotel & Spa guarantees the means that allow the User to consult his Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain confirmation that the personal data concerning him is or is not the object of treatment and, if applicable, the right to access his personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of data processing;
- If the data has not been collected from the User, the information available on the source of that data.
6. RIGHT TO RECTIFY PERSONAL DATA
The User has the right to request, at any time, the rectification of his Personal Data and, as well, the right to have his incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
7. RIGHT TO DELETE PERSONAL DATA (“RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”)
The User has the right to have his data deleted when one of the following reasons applies:
– User Data is no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated its collection or treatment;
– The User withdraws the consent on which the treatment of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for said treatment;
– The User opposes the treatment under the right of opposition and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment;
– If the User Data is treated illegally;
8. PROCEDURES WITH A VIEW TO THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS BY THE USER
The right of access, the right of rectification, the right of elimination, the right to limitation, the right to portability and the right to opposition can be exercised by the User by contacting the Data Protection Officer at Lisotel – Hotel & Spa, through email email@example.com and / or through the page available on the Website.
Lisotel – Hotel & Spa will respond in writing (including by electronic means) to the User’s request within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request.
C. FINAL PART
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
We guarantee all the rights enshrined in the Regulation. For this, from 25-05-2018 you can communicate your consent, non-consent or request the deletion of your data, comfortably and safely through the email of our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing proving your identification.
We are committed to the protection and confidentiality of your personal data. We have taken the technical and organizational measures necessary to comply with the Regulation, ensuring that the processing of your personal data is lawful, fair, transparent and limited to the authorized purposes. We have adopted the measures that we consider appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data, as well as all other rights that assist you.